VMARK AWARD JOINS GLOBAL CREATIVE INDUSTRY & INTERNATIONAL DESIGN AWARD
After the successful of VMARK AWARD 2019, VMARK 2020 was restarted with the participation of experts in the field. Currently, VMARK AWARD is a member of the International Design Awards network by the signing of Strategic Business Agreement with:
- IFI International Federation of Interior Architects/Designers.
- APSDA Asia Pacific Space Designers Association
- SIDS - Singapore Interior Designers Society
- SMark Singapore Good Design Award
The award provides an opportunity for people with a gift of excellence and to motivate aspiring young designers to develop opportunities and help the designers' project reach the world.
VMARK AWARD’S BENEFITS TO WINNER
What benefits will designers get when they win VMARK AWARD? Let’s see the benefits below:
7 Benefits to the Winners: Why not?
1. Honour Design: VMARK AWARD will be the National achievement to bring the reputation and recognition for Interior Enterprises and Projects as well as get the attention of Industry Experts. Besides, this will be a Certification in which businesses/individuals can introduce the works to Suppliers also as conquer Investors in all over the world
2. Exhibition, meeting and GALA Award: Winner’s projects will be honored at the Award Gala Night - VMARK 2020 with the presence of VIP guests from all fields related of Interior sectors, Government, Developers and Media Partners. All Golden Winners will have a chance to display at the AWARD Booth in VMARK Exhibition area to advertise, branding the Projects to Investors, Clients and Design Community. that you will be able to approach to target Investors, Developers or Manufacturers.
3. Brand promotion: Your brand is known around the world, on VMARK - VDAS website and owning copyright Vietnam Logo Design Award VMARK. This will increase the perception of the product's brand with investors, manufacturers, and innovators around the world, as well as interact with potential suppliers.
4. Promoted in VMARK publications: The list of companies and individuals in the final round will be published in the yearbook, distributed to partners, sponsors, and attendees. For winners, they will be honored into the brochure, catalog, backdrop, TV Screen in VMARK Interior Design Week 2020, and your project will appear in the best category. Increased the individual the brand’s reputation to partner in the interior design industry.
5. The rank of enterprise: Increases the level of a brand’s awareness with the owner's project, investors, real estate companies, and resort projects. Expanding the chances of potential projects in Vietnam and in the world. Boost strongly the value of the brand in the field of design.
6. Expand the connection network: Building the relationship businesses and young designers, receive comments from experts, judges, and opportunities for cooperation in projects through evaluation from experts.
7. The value of the Award: With valuable and attractive rewards from Organizers & Sponsor Partners.